Mahwah Public Library 2009 Teen Summer Reading Club & Summer Activities

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THE TEEN SUMMER READING CLUB IS QUICKLY COMING TO A CLOSE.....

Attention all Teen Summer Reading Club participants,

Don't forget that next Friday, August 7th is the last day of the reading club. So make sure you bring your "bingo boards" in so I can check them and give you your prizes.

Also, I need to have at least one "bingo board" on file at the library, so you can be eligible for the "BIGGER" prize drawing. I have my weekly schedule posted on my desk of when I'll be available to check your boards. I do have a busy programming schedule this week and next, so I apologize if I am unavailable when you stop by. If that should happen, please feel free to leave your boards on my desk and I will check them as soon as I possibly can. If you need or want to leave them because you don't think you'll be able to stop by again before August 7th, that is perfectly fine. You will still be eligible for the "BIGGER" prize drawing, and then you can pick your smaller earned prizes (for "bingo") at your earliest convenience.

Happy Reading!!!!

Denise Jukniewicz
Young Adult Librarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home