Mahwah Public Library 2009 Teen Summer Reading Club & Summer Activities

Monday, August 10, 2009

TEEN SUMMER READING CLUB EXTENSION AND PARTY!!!!




Dear "Teen Summer Reading Club" Participants,

Because I was informed today that the Children's Department is having their Summer Reading Club end THIS FRIDAY (8/14), I am allowing teens the opportunity to bring in their "bingo boards" through this Friday as well.
Also, don't forget that our party will be on Tuesday, August 18th from 6 -8 PM. There will be food, games, and I'll even be bringing in my "Wii" system from home. I hope you can make it!!!

Also, please give yourselves a round of applause. You'll all did a FABULOUS job participating in this year's club, and made our first summer using the "bingo boards" even more fun. You should all be really proud of yourselves; I know that I am. :)

Great job everyone!


Sincerely,
Denise Jukniewicz
Young Adult Librarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home